I woke up shortly after 6:00am, but didn't get out of bed until about 6:40am. I let myself sleep in a little bit! :)
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium or Medium Rare, depending on where I'm ordering from!
3. What is the last film you saw at the cinema?
Oh goodness .. ummm .. Monte and I went and saw a movie quite awhile ago, and it was a chick flick, too (my hubby is amazing to let me watch so many chick flicks!) but for the life of me I can't remember what it was! OH - I think it was "He's Just Not That Into You". I think.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I don't watch much TV, but if I had a choice it would be almost anything on HGTV. Unfortunately, we don't get that station!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right where I am at. I love Minnesota!
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Cereal. I hate to admit it, but I had Cocoa Puffs!!
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Give me meat, potatoes and a veggie and I'm completely satisfied!
8. What food do you dislike?
Squash, sweet potatoes and peas. Yuck!
9. Favorite place to eat?
10. Favorite dressing on a salad?
Certain balsamic vinaigrettes.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
An '05 Suburban Z71. I love it!
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Let's just start at Maurices and stop there! I am very much fashion over function, and I have no problem finding almost anything that I love right there!
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
New Zealand. I've heard it's beautiful!
14. Is your cup half empty or half full?
What's this half stuff? My cup is overflowing!!
15. Where would you want to retire?
In my house, with my husband. That's all that really defines that decision :)
16. What is your favorite time of the day?
About 9:00pm, once the kids have been tucked in and Monte and I can finally sit back and relax and enjoy some "just us" time!
17. Where were you born?
In my hometown, which is in Minnesota!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football. No question about that!
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Neither! I am a middle-of-the-day person!
20. Do you have any pets?
Just a few fish and a leopard gecko - and that's sufficient enough for me!
21. What did you want to be when you were little?
A wife and a mom. And once upon a time I wanted to be a lawyer. I really don't want that anymore!
22. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing with my brother, Tory. I'm certain that I must've been the annoying little sister, but he was so great about happily including me almost all of the time!
23. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Neither, really, but if I had to choose I would say a dog person.
24. Are you married?
Absolutely am - to the most wonderful man I have ever met!
25. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always. Every single time, no matter what. Yes.
26. Have you ever been in a car accident?
I've been a passenger in a couple of fender benders, but nothing major.
27. Do you have any pet peeves?
People who don't use their turn signals, crazy drivers who ride your tail, people reading over my shoulder when I'm on the computer ... to name a few! :)
28. What is/are your favorite pizza topping(s)?
Pepperoni, mushroom and green olive. Yummo!
29. Do you have a favorite flower?
I love lilies. Yes indeed I do.
30. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate. Plain and simple.
31. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't have a favorite, as I really don't love fast food.
32. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
33. From whom did you receive your last email?
Umm ... let me look ... Steve Olejnicak!
34. If you could max out your credit card at any store, which would you choose?
Well, Maurices, of course!
35. What are you listening to right now?
Claire practicing her trombone!
36. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with?
My mom, my two aunts (Ann and Lila) and my grandma!
37. What time is it?