Just a quick update on life, pregnancy, kids and all fun things related.
- I am almost 31 weeks pregnant and am growing quite a bit. My brother, Tory, confirmed this by telling me I'm starting to look huge (thanks Tor .. you're the best!). I didn't mind, I know he meant it lovingly! :)
- All of the kids are finally getting into their back-to-school routine and seem to be enjoying it. Claire is in 7th grade, Iain is in 5th grade, Ellis is in 4th grade and Colin is in his second year of preschool (we enrolled him when he was three). I am absolutely LOVING the structure that our new schedule holds!
- Iain and Ellis are both in fall soccer and are enjoying it! This hot-flashing pregnant woman is enjoying it as well, as it hasn't been too cold to enjoy their games!
- I have successfully reached a point where it's impossible for me to go through the day without getting something or another on my shirt. Either I'm a lot more clumsy in my eating, or my belly is just hitting everything that is in front of me (which is oftentimes in the kitchen) and getting stained. I've given up on trying to change my shirt ... who needs to dirty more than one shirt in a day?! :)
- Our family is going to the Twins game tomorrow night at Target Field. This will be the first time any of us (except for Monte) has been to a game in the new stadium. We're quite excited .. though Iain did mention something about not enjoying the Twins or the Indians (who they're playing), and that he just may wear his Phillies jersey in protest. We agreed that would be fine. :)
- I'm loving everything about this fall weather and can't seem to get enough of it! I've got the itch to get out my fall decorations and "fall it up" around here! I'm about half-way there ... the decorations have made their way from my basement up into my living room .. now just to set them out!
- I'm out of updatey things to write about!!