I hereby tag all of you to do this ...
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse - in the closet.
2.Where is your significant other? On his way to work.
3. Your hair color? I wish it was still brown, but it always fades back to blonde :(
4. Your mother? Completely amazing!
5. Your father? There when I need him.
6. Your favorite thing? Spending time with my Monte!
7. Your dream last night? No dreams - just a hard sleep after a full day of shopping with my sister, Tanya.
8. Your dream/goal? To raise my kids in the path of God.
9. The room you're in? The kitchen.
10. Your hobby? Right now it would have to be doing laundry, changing diapers and cleaning the house!
11. Your fear? Losing people I love.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here with Monte and the kids - with some more kids too - loving life, serving God, working hard, reaching people and touching lives.
13. Where were you last night? At the Mall of America with Tanya.
14. What you’re not? Awake .. I could really use a nap!
15. One of your wish list items? An office (we're working on this one after the wedding!).
16. Where you grew up? Perham, MN
17. The last thing you did? Watched the boys eat breakfast.
18. What are you wearing? Pajamas - and I just might wear them all day long!
19. Your TV? In the armoire.
20. Your pet? Just an iguana and a bunch of fish, none of which belong to me!
21. Your computer? A Dell Latitude.
22. Your mood? Soooooo tired!
23. Missing someone? My Monte - we've been so busy with wedding stuff that we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together lately.
24. Your car? A 2003 Chevy Tahoe .. or when we have the car, a 2008 Pontiac G6 (Monte usually drives the car).
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes.
26. Favorite store? It's a tie between Maurices and Express (depending on what I'm shopping for).
27. Your summer? Was absolutely wonderful!
28. Love someone? My God. My Monte. My step-kids. My family. My friends.
29. Your favorite color? A really passionate shade of RED!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night after dinner with Tanya .. she was getting all giggly and slap-happy :)
31. Last time you cried? A few days ago - I finally let loose on the emotional breakdown that had been building.